Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Relationship help! How do I know if she likes me?

Ok, so we are both 17, Now I like her but how do I know if she likes me? She smiles all the time when I talk to her, but idk she is just a nice girl. So recently i started texting her because i helped her get an application where I work, so I helped her fill it out. so when I left shes like Thank you so much, you are awesome, so like what should I do to make her interested in me? also idk if she has a bf right now. I dont think so because she has no pics of guys on her myspace/facebook. But she does have in a relationship as her status.. but alot of girls do that nowadays because of certain reasons

Favorite Answer

Take it easy... Befriend her, and just be normal around her. Don't put any masks, just let her see the real you. Don't try to be someone you aren't. And go for it when you have the chance!

WOHOO!! I remember the time i was in that stage.. LOL =]

You could tell her you like her and ask if she'd like to go out sometime. The truth and taking a risk by telling it openly and without beating about the bush can be such a relief for anyone to hear. If she likes you too, she'll be glad to hear what you say, and if she doesn't you might feel a bit hurt, but at least you'll know where you stand and, importantly, be able to move on.

WELL LOL DONT BE MUCH OF A STALKER

TALK TO HER LIKE YOU SAID U HAVE HER MYSPACE / FACEBOOK

GET TO KNOW HER. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER THAT WELL

TAKE MY ADVICE TALK TO HER AS A CASUAL THING THEN ASK HER ON A DATE! =]

GOOD LUCK =]

Talk to her...And after a while make plans to go somewhere..Then you'll start getting more serious..Hope I helped a lil bit..

-Mandi

Source(s): expirence

Tell her she's sweet and pretty (compliment one part of her face you really like). See how she reacts. If she compliments you back, she likes you. If she's weirded out, tread lightly.

ask her if she has a boyfriend whilst in a conversation she should get the hint then go from there

just be yourself !! and be friends before trying to persue her girls like when you get to know them first

just ask her dude!

good luck!