In what Fantasy world do we think the God of the old Testament is not the God of the new Testament?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lori T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The same fantasy world that believes that the page in your Bible before Matthew chapter 1, which says, "New Testament" ended the old Testament......(smiles)

There is ONE mediator between God and man, and that is, was, and always will be Jesus. He was God before he walked among us as a man, and God He now is. He is the same Yesterday, Today, and, Forever.

If we see God of the old Testament differently than we see Jesus of the new Testament, our theology is flawed. The Captain of the Host is Jesus, who stood before Joshua in Joshua 5:13-15 and did not tell Joshua to get up when he fell on his face to worship him. (angels would not allow a man to worship them) Instead He told Joshua to remove his sandals because he was standing on holy ground.

We serve the LORD God Almighty who says, "I change not."

Love, grace, and joy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is only in a fantasy world that they are the same God

God in the Hebrew Bible declared over and over that the Torah is eternal and that anyone teaching anything contrary to it in any way is a liar and a false prophet............in comes the christian messiah changing the laws, teaching against the very nature of what Torah says

hence, different gods, despite claims of being the same

DIFFERENT

• 1 decade ago

The fantasy world where God exists.

• 1 decade ago

your superior mind is confusing me. i do not know how to answer this question because i was told jesus and god are son and father but they are also the same person. it all confuses me so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

in today catholic & modern day Christians world lol

Thank you

• 1 decade ago

YOur view or the view of Jesus ? Hmmm, let me think about that.

• 1 decade ago

davan has it

in his first two sentences and stops at prophet.....

well said davan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.