Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Teens: I'm pretty sure most of you have heard this, what do you think?

• Favorite Answer

I'm one of those people who simply don't like the Beatles. I just don't find their music appealing to me, but I understand how important they were. For all of the people talking about today's music, you cannot generalize it and say it's all about money and sex. There is plenty of good music today, and you would have to be very narrow minded not to realize this. I'm sorry, but I just can't stand the Beatles.

:D Have a lovely day!

Thanks for the TDs. :) I'm glad you go against my opinions.

I don't know if I can make that generalization about today's music. Times change, tastes change, and people who make music (or any kind of art for that matter) will always try to do something different, something that sets them apart from everyone else. Not everyone will like it, just like not everyone liked The Beatles. But the good news is that these performances are preserved for us to enjoy.

Music is so easy to make nowadays. It's very sad. And teenagers don't seem to realize that most of the mainstream music is altered with computers and crap. All music talks about today is sex, money, partying, and ho's/bitches. Liek seriously, only try to be famous if you have real ******* talent. Nothing today compares to music back then.

Source(s): 15 year old girl