? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why does Megan Fox look like she's made of plastic?

Her forehead looks like plastic. In fact, all of her looks like plastic. It's like MJ the woman.

Seriously, she looks more like a barbie doll than a real person.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is called silicone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Her forehead is plastic actually. I read an aritcle in People magazine about her recent surgeries, and she has a fake forehead. She is the most fake celebrity ever (behind Heidi Montag).

• 1 decade ago

Because she had plastic surgery and she is totally fake! Her beauty is beneath all the makeup and she looked soooooo pretty before surgery but she thought she had to spend all this money to look "pretty" when she really looks really fake... Just my opinion!

• 1 decade ago

One day i was reading People magazine, and it said that Meagan Fox's head is plastic, so practically Meagan Fox's head is plastic, so technically she's a fake celeb.

=P

=O

=D

<3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh my god. How can you say that? Megan Fox is like perfect. I think that she is one of the most gorgeous people on the planet. And, were I gay or a guy, I would totally be crushing on her. Although, right now I probably am crushing on her. Megan Fox is just absolutely hot.

• 1 decade ago

She went all 'hollywood' before all this she looked like the girl next door. Sad isn't it? The desire for ultimate flawless perfection is so futile

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Compared to someone like Nicki Minaj, she looks natural.

• 1 decade ago

Why won't you ask this about Nicki minaj instead of megan fox?

• 1 decade ago

I know what you mean.

It's because she had a plastic surgery.

I dont know about you guys, but I dont think she's that pretty. I prefer her face before she had surgery.

• 1 decade ago

Because she's an ugly, fake skank.

This isn't jealousy speaking, this is the cold hard truth.

Source(s): Personal opinion. Plus my boyfriend and closest guy friend think she's hideous. :)
  • 1 decade ago

her face before hollywood looked natural, but i guess due to hollywood pressure she had many plastic surgerys

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.