Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

tell me 5 reasons why you want 10 points and you wil have them?

• Cup
    Favorite Answer

1. I est muffins

2. I can solve a rubiks cube

3. I'm on level one

4. I like your question

5. This question could be my first best answer.

I hope you make the right decision!

1. First, the most selfish....and of course this reason would be like everyone else's, I just want the points because they are points; points are valuable to me. 10 points maybe do not seem like a lot for some, but to me every single point counts and 10 points given to me by you would be 10 points that I wouldn't have otherwise.

2. I work hard in every question that I answer here on Y/A!; I do not give one word sentences as answers. If you ask a question and I feel that the 5 paragraphs of knowledge that I have on the subject are needed by you, then I will expel all of my time & energy into that question. This can be proven by checking out my profile.However, I rarely receive recognition for this because people do not want to read lengthy answers while attempting to choose the "best".

3. I am a very kind person. I would like to think that being kind is still a trait considered worthy of having; however, these days, a kind person seems to be a rare find.

4. If you pick my answer as best, then I will do something equally kind for you...like leaving you stars, thumbs-up, etc. I believe one good turn deserves another.

5. Finally, I want the 10 points because I believe I deserve them; however, I do understand that this is your judgment call and will respect such, I do feel that I put a lot of thought & time into this answer for you.

Thank you & ~~God bless!~~

• CHRIS

1. I want 10 points because Best Answers make me Happy

2. I need the points to move up to Level 4 again (My old account was level 5, but I got suspended ): )

3. You would feel happy giving me 10 points because you would be doing a good deed :)

4. I'm an upstanding Yahoo! Answers citizen and deserve the points :D

5. I will add you as a contact and star all of your Qs if you do ;-)

• Lv 5

1. I want to get to level 5

2. I love it when it says I earned 10 points in that corner box

3. I would be honored to recieve points from you

4. I am sick and need a boost-depressed that its sunny out and Im laying in bed

5. Who wouldn't want 10 points?! ;)

• fortes

you will no longer be attentive to except you breed them in a thoroughly controlled ecosystem. with that many lady and that many men. there is not any telling who will breed with who. women people can keep sperm from previous men. so in case you obtain a lady on the puppy keep and that they have been in with the lads, they're going to in all probability already be pregnant.

1. the white man is keeping me down

2. just found out santa is in fact not real

3. veggie tales was cancled.

4. i prefer round pizza over square.

5. i can believe its not butter

1 becuz i like pie

2 becuz i need pie

3 becuz i want pie

4 becuz i love pie

5 becuz i crave pie

i want ten points of pie.

• 2 points will do me...

~I'm sooooooo close to level 7!!!

~I wanna do the happy dance

I don't have five reasons. :(

*cries at the horrible loss*