What is she doing with me?

I've been seeing this girl for a little more than a month. She is amazing; funny, smart, beautiful, nice, confident. We have fun together and try to hang out once or twice a week (busy schedules between full time jobs and her going back to school). When we spend time together its so nice and relaxing and I feel like she likes me and would want to be with me, but then I wonder why? I'm a nice guy, I always try to be a gentleman and am truly interested in what she has to say and what she cares about. I have a stable job, my own car, and a college degree. But I'm very shy and pretty quiet (even around friends and family I'm pretty quiet), and I'm pretty boring I don't drink (personal choice, don't mind if others do it) and I never really was into parties and stuff like that. She likes to go out occasionally and her friends like to drink and all that.

I'm just worried that I am just a "safe bet" until she finds someone more interesting/exciting/fun. (This has happened to me in pretty much all my previous relationships) Should I be concerned about this happening again? She hasn't said anything negative about me not drinking or partying and says I'm one of the few nice guys she has met, that has been worth her time getting to know.

Favorite Answer

**** happenes in relationships, you cant go worrying about things like this because this will effect the relationship you have right now. the chick your going out with right may be the one you will spend the rest of your life with or she could call you right this second that she wants to end it. plus i dont think you have to worry about this kind of stuff anymore, its not highschool, just keep it up and see where it goes. theres plenty of people out there