I NEED A JOB/EMPLOYMENT SARASOTA?

I am 19 years old and Looking for work! I don't know what I am doing wrong? I have tried and applied everywhere! What should I be doing or what should I try???

Is there a website that will give you actual companies that are hiring, I am tired of going to websites like SNAGAJOB.COM and CRAIGSLIST and finding nothing or being told that the position has been filled an they just havent taken the add down yet! I need a JOB and I need it badly!

Can someone PLEASE help me! I swear I have tried everything! I go to Craigslist EVERYDAY and there is nothing new! Is there any tips you guys can give me???

I am still in high school, So that is a minor Problem. I went to SCTI for Legal Administration Specialist, so I am great with Computer and Office Work. I speak some Spanish, I know alot to get me around and can understand it!

I just really need help, I am willing to do ANYTHING!!! I want some help, advice, or websites!!! PLEASE dont give me crap webites, THANK YOU!

Any JOB will do, living in Downtown Sarasota!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Make babysitting flyers using the computer and put them in the library, people's mailboxes, and grocery stores.

Drum up more business and keep a notebook to schedule when you do get a customer.

Culver's minimum hiring age is 14 with a workers permit.

I called many stores because I am looking for a job. This was the response they gave which makes me happy after looking for so long.

Find a local one go online and apply and go in store to apply or call and ask if they are hiring.

What I did was Google a bunch of business near my home and found their numbers using Google maps or their sites and I called and directly asked if they are hiring and what age do they hire at.

Try local grocery stores, pizza parlors, retail stores, fast food restaurants.

Stay persistent something will happen. At your age I got a job in the cell phone industry and had no experience. You have to be able to sell yourself and convince them that you will be a good addition to their company. Here's a good wireless job center that I recommend you register for, search jobs and post a resume. If your resume is posted an employer could find you which is great. Good luck stay positive!