Ok. So my boyfriend has been trying to get me pregnant. I think I am, but Im not ready for a baby.?

sn: He has a baby already and I think I am because I have abnormal cravings, always hungry, my breast hurt, and certain things make me feel very ill. My period is due July 8. So what do you think b4 I really start to freak out.???

Favorite Answer

Definitely too early to feel any symptoms. How exactly does your boyfriend try to get you pregnant? If you're having sex and you don't want a kid yet, you should be on the pill and using condoms. Why are you with this guy if he's insisting you have to bear his child and you're not ready for kids? How old are you people anyways?!

It's important you do what you want to and need to do. If you're not ready then he needs to accept that otherwise you will have a baby you cant look after yourself, and it'll hurt you and him, and jeopardise your relationship with him. If your last period was on time, I think its too early for pregnancy symptoms like that. They come later. I think if you are feeling that ill you should go to a doctor and seek medical advice. Say you might be pregnant as well but I dont think it's linked.

Talk to your fella. He has a baby and knows it can strain a girl. Just be honest.

What my friend suggrested I did when I found out I'm pregnant was to write a list of where you'll be emotionally in 2,6 and 9 months forward, and where I'll be in the next 1,2,3, 5 and 10 years emotionally. Try it, it'll help you understand what you want.

Remember, it isnt just a baby, It's a child; i forgot that

Good luck.

• jlb

WHAT? You do know that sex is a 2 way street right? If you aren't ready for a baby don't have sex, or at least use BC.

• Pippin

It's far too soon to be having pregnancy symptoms -- you're barely a week past ovulation.

Dump this moron or use birth control.

that is absolutely ridiculous you should of been on some kind of contraception, sex works both ways you would know if he wasn't wearing a condom!