girls opinion on redheaded guys?

i have red hair and have a very chiseled and structured face, and also work out a lot and in very good shape. was wondering if girls think red hair is a turn off or if some like it. just wondering

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a guy and I think red headed girls are a turn off. Most of them dye their hair to cover it up. This includes eye brows. I also don't think it's fair to say "red head", since it more closely resembles rust.

Just dye it. Black is an easy colour to dye with.

Oh. I'm also bi, and no, I wouldn't hook up with a red head. I just don't like the colour. It gets stuck in my mind.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's kinda cute, but you have to have a face that can really pull it off. And how red is it? Because a reddish tint that's sort of blond or sort of brown is REALLY cool. It's just that if it's full on red that it can become sort of a problem (depending on how good looking the rest of your body is)

• 1 decade ago

Well...you actually sound prty cute! I've never dated a redheaded guy but there's always a first!

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I think it's attractive. My last boyfriend had orange-ish hair and it looked good on him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Gingers have no souls and are the equivalent of vampires. Genetics fail FTW!

Source(s): Very important scientific studies
  • 1 decade ago

girls hate gingers!! get it dyed if u wanna pull!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.