Anonymous

Have you ever wondered what type of foods them mega-rich people eat..?

Im talking about those billionaires and basically the people who run the world. Obviously they don't eat the sh!tty food that we eat lol but have you ever wondered if the food they eat is totally different from our and is only breed and produced for them..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes and it makes me angry! Screw them and their frou frou edibles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wealthy people eat a lot of organic/natural foods,and specialty items. I know a millionaire who shops at Whole Foods Market, he not into wasting his money on frivolous crap.

• 1 decade ago

well at this one restaurant, this dude sells $5,000 hamburgers... that's BS, right? but oh well! I guess since they've got the money to throw away, might as well... forget about the poor people, right? that hamburger better have gold buns and hundred dollar bills for lettuce, with little diamond studs for the sesame seeds, and ruby tomatoes and jade pickles... :(

...and a filet mignon for the beef patty!

Source(s): http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/fleurburger-5000 take a look... truffles aren't worth $5,000 for a meal... you'd spend less buying your own truffle-hunting pigs complete with a trainer :( and the french fries look stupid!
  • fortes
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A jap dish that truly translated skill "darning needles." in fact, that's in basic terms the thorax of extensive dragonflies that are crammed with fish paste and then deep-fat fried in tempura batter. They flavor like fish paste, which isn't precisely scrumptious. i attempted them because of the fact it grew to become into the oddest ingredient on the menu, and that i grew to become into surprised to benefit that Japan has commercial production of dragonflies (even although I doubt the industry has very many workers).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i bet they eat expensive food. Same food just made better and cooked better. And i know they practice etiquette to the T. i really don't care what a billionaire its to be honest.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Google CODEX ALIMENTARUS and see whats really going on with the food we are eating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they eat salads and when they tire of salads they get burgers that cost $75.

Source(s): just a guess lol
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think they eat lots of french ultra-expensive specialities like Foie gras.

• 1 decade ago

Well....yeah. I wonder now that you've said something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.