Question!! I need Guns n Roses fans!!!!?

Okay this has been bugging me ever since i bought the song Knocking on Heavans door by them. About 3 minutes and 41 seconds into the song you hear someone dialing the phone and some on talking. i cant understand what the persons saying. Ilve tried 3 websites but they didnt have that part in the lyrics. please help??

The version i have is from the album

guns n roses: greatest hits.

Favorite Answer

You just better start sniffin' your own rank subjugation jack 'cause it's just you against your tattered libido, the bank and the mortician, forever man and it wouldn't be luck if you could get out of life alive

love the song

:O I quite like guns n roses, but its my first time listening, i listened a couple of times, its really hard to hear, he talks really fast (this is my interpretation, at least i think the end is right)

'you just better start sniping your own rank subjugation jack, its just you against your tattered libido at the bank at the mortician for ever man and it wouldnt be luck if you could/nt (i couldnt quite hear) get out of life alive'

I've never noticed it, sorry!

i have never heard that on my copy