can someone help me with this spanish?

Use at least two expressions with tener; five activities/sports expressions; the verb jugar; 4 expressions of frequency Your conversation must be at least 15 lines and each line needs to have at least four words.

thanks

Favorite Answer

Okay, here's the deal. I'll help you with this, but i won't do it for you. What I'll do is list some expressions in the categories you need and translate them, but you'll need to write your own sentences..

Tener: (you'll have to conjugate)

Tener sed (to be thirsty, literally, I have thirst)

Tener hambre (to be hungry)

Tener que (to have to)

Tener ______ años (To have _______ years, To be _____ years old)

Tener calor (to be hot)

Sports:

Béisbol (baseball)

Baloncesto or básquetbol (basketball)

Voleibol (volleyball)

Ajedrez (Chess)

Damas (Checkers)

Natación (Swimming)

Jugar:

This one's easy. Just conjugate it in a sentence with one of the above activities (not swimming though, obviously). For example: He was playing chess. él jugaba ajedrez.

Expressions of frequency:

Cada día (every day)

a menudo (often)

de vez en cuando (from time to time)

Siempre (always)

a veces (at times)

frecuentemente or con frecuencia (frequently)

Alright...I hope that helps. Good luck coming up with your sentences.

Source(s): Spanishdict.com

I'm Uruguayan and the accents and pronunciation is one of a kind among them .Argentinian and Uruguayan Spanish are very identical however Argentinian tone is one of a kind and a few one of a kind grammar ,I discover it okay to talk to a Mexican however to anyone from Spain I haven't any concept methods to fully grasp what they are saying in any respect