Tell us 3 things about you that you'd like the world to know?
1. I really like drawing cartoons
2. I am scared of being a failure
3. I used to want to be just like Beyonce
@ Sophist... shut the hell up.. you ignorant prick..... I am NOT a teenager, I am 28 years old. I said USED to... read dimwit... And that does not make shallow, it just means that I saw someone that I liked and admired and I wanted to be like her. It's better I chose Beyonce than you choosing to be like the SPAWN OF SATAN... go play in traffic and stay off of my post
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I am genuinely kind.
2. Being the heart of the party is my way of hiding.
3. I have hit rock bottom much more often than you think.
- Golden BrownLv 71 decade ago
1. i'm not perfect and i have no intention of being so.
2. i'm very much controlled by my feelings and instincts.
3. i don't pick fights.
That's the most important stuff i guess.
I could start rabbiting on about how much i like reading and what art i like and all that, but that isn't really objective knowledge on a personal level.
- joLv 61 decade ago
1. Breathing is such fun.
2. Eating is enjoyable.
3. Sleeping is dreaming.
- SophistLv 71 decade ago
I have to comment that what you what the world to know is how shallow you are. You are a typical, black teenage girl (Beyonce?)
My answer to your question:
We are guaranteed three things in life:
There will always be struggle
There will always be change
There will always be sadness
This is, after all, Philosophy.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JesereLv 71 decade ago
I like myself
I am happy and life is grand
- *RED*Lv 71 decade ago
Confident, responsible and assertive.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1 - you posted this same question in four categories
2 - this is not philosophical in nature
3 - you violated community guidelines
have a nice day.