My ex is coming back from Uni on tuesday next week...?

It's a few years since we dated and two moths ago we had a webcam tet a tet - you catch my drift!

He'll want and may expect us to continue from our web carrying on. He still really likes me and has let me know this in no uncertain terms!! I only like him as a friend. Should I book myself a really long - for the whole summer - holiday abroad or do I have to bite the bullet?

You will have to face it and deal with it. I mean, you CAN go ahead and go on holiday but what does that do for the two of you? You give him false hope by doing the webcams and now that he is coming, you want to run off? That's not cool. You should deal with it.

You face up to it. You cant run away from everything in life that isn't to your liking.

Be strong and let it be known to him that you aren't interested. And DON'T do any more webcam stuff. You're leading him on and giving him false hope. You'll get labelled a prick-tease if you're not careful

Don't run away. Stay and tell him how you really feel. and, If you only wanted to be friends, you should not be leading him on by having web cam rendevous'! Be honest with him. Good luck!

• john w

What cowboy said.

If you're gonna tease a guy and lead him on, what the hell do you expect?

My advice is be honest with him, and he can't accept that then stop being his 'friend'.