Teens who wear contacts....?

Do you have much trouble putting them in?

Do you find them uncomfortable?

I'm getting them soon. Any advice? Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

No, they're easy to put in just don't rush

They are comfortable unless they are too dry or inside out

Put Solution in the contact before putting it in so it is extra comfortable , do not sleep with them in unless they say on the box 'day or night'. and relax when putting it in!!

Good luck you will looove them!

I don't have contacts but am getting them soon. I talked to my brother and his friend and my friends and they said its kinda uncomfortable at first but once you get used 2 it its much easier. my brother tho (who used to have contacts but now had that eye surgery thingy) always had some trouble and it would take him forever to put them in. I also talked to the eye doctor lady and she said I should practice touching my eye. Not sure if this helped at all I think i was rambling lol sry.

Source(s): Friends, Eye doctor, Family

1. Once you learn how to put them in, it'll be a piece of cake. When I put mine in for the 1st time, my my eyes turned bloodshot and watered really bad.

2. Well it depends. If they're old and have scratches on them then yes they are uncomfy. Sometimes the brands hurt your eyes to. But if they do, just go back and tell ur eye doc. I use Acuvue Oasis and they are VERY comfy.

good luck!

It takes a while at first to get used to putting them in but once you get the hang of it, it's so easy.

I have soft lenses and when I'm wearing them I can hardly tell that they're in my eyes.

Good luck(:

when i first got them i was so scared to put them in and out,but its easy you'll get use to them.

when you first put the contact in you'll probably feel it for a min,then it feels like theres nothing there.

my eye doctor taugh me to put them in and to take them out it took me like 45 min honestly i was scared lol i freak out easily. You'll be fine. ask them questions if you need to.

I used to wear contacts but they're such a fag, I'm a four eyes again now.