Anonymous

Who else is having a crappy love life?

I've basically been sleeping with a college professor since I've had 2 break-ups in 3 months! (I'm not dating the professor we're just friends with benefits)...

Favorite Answer

Me too! I screwed up things with the guy I do want and can't seem to get rid of the ones I don't want.

sometimes I do my relationship is like on the rocks where the waves come crashing in. Sometimes it can be smoove and others it feels like a hurricane is coming. My bf can be really mean at times and then sweet but he just took me shopping yesterday so I'm not having a crappy love life today.

you know sometimes it's better to just step back and let things rest for awhile. you dont have to be in a love relationship all the time. if it aint right, leave it alone. 2 break ups in 3 months makes me think youre not looking close enough.....

8 out 10 people in relationship don't want to be in the one their in.

ugh tell me about it...i havent had a boyfriend in 2 years.....it gets lonely sometimes.....

• Dass

If by "crappy" you mean "non-existant" I am.

Are you serious?