Did he use me for sex or was there more?

For the past few months I have been liking this guy and we have been going on dates or hanging out. A week before he got deployed I told him I liked him, only bc I felt like I needed to let him know how I felt about him, he told me he knew and told me he is single but he has someone that would be mad that he said that. Our mutual friend asked him wtf is it true and he told her no he just doesn't want to start a relationship before he deployed, he is bad about expressing his feelings also. (srry for the back story)

Anyway we went out the night before he left we started making out and one thing lead to another and we had sex in my truck. Afterward before he left he kissed me goodnight. Well the next day he comes up to my work because he was waiting for his transportation so before he left he gave me a hug goodbye.

**We work together, but when he gets back he is suppose to be getting out.

**Srry if it doesn't make sense.

**Oh also he was all about me getting mine and pleasing me.

(Wouldn't a guy avoid the girl if he used her for sex.)

Used I guess isn't the proper word but did he just want to have sex with me just to get his pleasure

If he's being deployed, he probably doesn't want to think about relationships or anything but his own safety and the new experiences for now. Some "romantic" types may want to have a "girl they left behind" at home, but more practical guys will want to put all that aside until they're back in the real world. A connection of sex, affection, knowing that someone cares, kindness were all appreciated in this instance, I'm sure. There's a chance he is "stocking up" on sex with multiple girls right now too, since he may have to go without for a while and also that guys do tend to have lots of sex before a period of emotional/physical stress. I'd say ...Keep in contact with him without any pleas for commitment or a future relationship and see what happens. I'm sure the dude has a lot on his mind right now.

This is quite confusing. I mean things that would lead me to believe that he was using you for sex would be the fact that he said he was single, but he has someone that would be mad who said that, which leads me to believe that he has someone else and he isnt single.

But then he told your mutual friend that he didnt want a relationship before he gets deployed..which makes me then think he is single and told you some lame excuse to get you to go away. And then he did come to your work.

I think you should probably take his word for it, that he doesnt want to start a relationship before he gets deployed. It doesnt seem like the kind of pattern for someone that just wants sex. Like you said, he probably would have avoided you. I mean if i were in his shoes, i wouldnt want a relationship at that time either.

So to answer your question, i dont think he just wanted sex. I think he probably has feelings for you, but circumstances just arent in your favour for starting anything right now. You should write to him though.

Source(s): could you help me with mine please?: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At60n...

He has someone else in his life that would be mad if he said he loved you. A wife. A girlfriend. Yes, he used you for sex, and you let him. Sorry

UHM WOW. you shouldn't have sex unless ur married to the guy. That's just WRONG. IF he just had sex with you, he BETTER be responsible for you. He might just be using u for sex. Just BE CAREFUL and don't give yourself away so easily like that! Giving sex to a guy can get a guy selfish. You should care for it and don't give it away so easily. It's something precious and should only be done with LOVERS.

It sounds like it was mutual to me. If you both made out and had sex, how did he use you if you agreed? Well, of course he did!

1. sex in a truck?? soo romantic NOT

2. he probably did use you and just wants to be mates.

Source(s): Common sense

sounds like the only way you can make it up to him is to let him shag your bum next time.

He's still in contact with you, he does care about you.