What are his intentions (hidden, if any)?

This dude i just knew invited me over to his house ot hang out.. i mean.. it doesnt really sound good.. I mean i dont want him going to far.. he kinda asked me out.. but.. over his place? i dont feel so safe bout that.. i mean.. we jsut met! And we're like going out for the first time... any suggestions?

don't go to his house until you know him better. i think you should ask him out . . . but to a public place where there are lots of people about eg. park, shops cafe those kind of places. do that a few times until you feel more comfortable and know him better then you will feel safer when you go to his house. hope this helps!

He just wants to get to know you a bit better. And by get to know you a bit better I mean, get to know your vagina a bit better. Ask if you can bring a friend over cause you had plans that day with your friend or something...

if you don't want to go then don't..