can i put clothing in my carry on bag?

im going to el.salvador for a month and i have had bad luck loosing clothes so i wanna put my most expensive clothing in my carry on purse can i have all clothing in my bad and my makeup bag also how much can it weigh?

Favorite Answer

You can definitely put clothes in there and make up, unless the make up includes liquids that exceed the carry- on restrictions. Also check with your airline for dimensions and other restrictions.

I am traveling to Europe and can check one pc. of luggage, have one carry one and one personal item *purse* with me. For the carry- on I am using a trolley suitcase because every single time one of my luggage items was late or lost for a while, regardless of airline. To have make up, valuables etc. (and some clothes) with you makes sense. Who knows where one may get stuck and I hate the hassle of hunting for replacement stuff after a long journey.