What is your opinion of the LG Rumor Touch?

I have been wanting one for awhile now. Sprint is offering a special promotion for me to upgrade and after reading some reviews on it im confused as to what to do now. Does anyone have this phone? And if so what do you think?

Favorite Answer

I just upgraded to the LG Rumor Touch (Purple). I really like the phone with the following exceptions:

You cannot put a screen saver on the touchscreen, only the main screen.

The phone automatically locks during phone calls, etc to protect the touch screen.

Besides the touch screen and the message bubbles, there is not much a big difference from the LG Rumor, which I also had.

Good luck!

Honestly, my best friend has this phone and he loves it. The only problem he really has with the phone is the camera quality isn't so great. The keyboard takes a while to get used to also. There are other phones out there for Sprint! Do some research and check their website... Look at what else is available.