Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

Ps3 Slim or Xbox 360?

I am deciding weather to get a Ps3 Slim, or the new Xbox 360 250gb. I would like if you could do it like

Price: Ps3<Xbox 360

Design ps3= xbox 360

Favorite Answer

It depends what u want...so these are all my opinions

games: xbox> ps3

graphics: xbox< ps3

online play: xbox< ps3 (because microsoft charges for a membership and wifi, and it is not cheap)

design: xbox< ps3 (ps3 looks more elegant xboxes look kinda cheap)

price: xbox> ps3

controllers: xbox= ps3 (ps3 controllers are awesome because they are pressure sensitive, but not a durable as xbox 360 controllers)

hope this helps! I personally prefer xbox for halo, and the lower price... but thats just my opinion :)

I have a PS3 SLIM and a normal XBOX, i am getting a Slim XBOX, I think get the xbox becuase its cheaper for the same things like 250gb, wifi etc.

Definetly xbox 360 because with kinect coming out, its going to blow out the PS3 in sales and if you go on youtube and look up some videos and compare them you'll see why. I have both and i like and play xbox alot more

Source(s): owner of both

I strongly recommend the ps3. It is reliable, dead quiet and has free online play. It all comes down to this: If you are a hardcore online gamer, choose xbox. If you are a hardcore gamer and online play is not the most important thing in the world( and also if you like movies in HD) get ps3.

Source(s): I own a ps3