Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Why Muslim women hide their hair (and their face) under that veil, although there are so many Arabian hotties?

For example, the last Miss USA, she's gorgeouz...

If she wore a veil, we would never have seen her beauty...

So what's the point of hiding?

You say that they hide because they save their beauty for their husband only??

This is absurd...Do you believe every men are perverts or what?

I like to see the beauty of a woman, but I won't stare at her nor disrespect her because I have education and morale .

Oh, and if we follow this logic of "saving beauty for the husband", then HOW a man can choose a woman WITHOUT HAVING SEEN HER FACE???

That's NONSENSE...

Favorite Answer

Yes i believe in that, arabian women is hot but sadly there beaty is isolated because of their culture

Check out the teenage suicide bomber in Russia rail Station, she's the hottest muslim i ever saw

• puran

Muslim Hotties

Our beauty is for our husbands not random men.

Women are like diamonds you don't let randoms touch it unless theyre going to buy it :ie: diamond ring.

Yes if a man see's a beautiful women they try talk to them, take their number, email ect: or if they cannot do that they imagine her at a later day and think about her body ect: and perhaps if he is married finds her (the woman he saw) more beautiful then his wife and then becomes unsatisfied with his own partner.

In islam if a man and woman are interested in marrying each other they see eachother face to face (without the veil but still covering the auroah-privates of which Islam has said is private but not the face)

My husband never saw my photo of myself uncovered until we were interested in marrying eachother and we never met until the day before our marriage. it's possible but in this society(western/european) it's considered stupid, out of date ect:

• ?

Did you know most Muslims aren't Arab?

Anyways, Muslim women wear a hijab, and in some cases, a niqab because we don't want people to gawk and/or stare at us. We consider our hair to be an ornament that should only be revealed to our husbands or family members. Think about it, girls spend a ton of time on their hair in the morning making it look 'pretty' hence why it is an ornament. We believe our beauty is best to be displayed only to our husbands.

Surah an-Nur ayah 31 says:

And say to the faithful women to lower their gazes, and to guard their private parts, and not to display their beauty except what is apparent of it, and to extend their headcoverings (khimars) to cover their bosoms (jaybs), and not to display their beauty except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their womenfolk, or what their right hands rule (slaves), or the followers from the men who do not feel sexual desire, or the small children to whom the nakedness of women is not apparent, and not to strike their feet (on the ground) so as to make known what they hide of their adornments. And turn in repentance to Allah together, O you the faithful, in order that you are successful.

Edit - The *potential* husband can see the woman's face if she isn't wearing a niqab.

But if you don't understand the logic, it's okay.

I hide my face and hair because I don't want strange men and strange women looking at my beauty. I want to be an example for my younger siblings, by showing my little brother that a girl should be valued for her intelligence and mind, not her body, and I want to show my little sister that you can dress modestly and still be successful in life. I hate it when people look me in the face, it bothers me and makes me nervous. Not all Arabs are Muslims, there are Muslim Arabs, Jewish Arabs and Christian Arabs. I'm an American revert to Islam. I hide my beauty because only my husband has the right to see what I look like, not anybody else. I cover because Allah (Subhanna wa Ta'ala) tells me to do so in the Qur'an and Sahih Hadiths. I cover my face because our mothers (RA) did so and I want to Insha Allah be like our mothers (RA) in every way possible.

i visit by no ability comprehend. it is this style of waste of splendor. it is like protecting roses with a textile. permit's be grateful that no longer even the main eldritch fundamentalists can take the blue out of the sky. they might do so, like Talibans have been putting radios as a results of fact they made music.

I'm sorry. But anyone who has to dress in a bikini and parade around a stage to earn a meaningless title is not beautiful, nor very wise.

Niqab is not obligatory.

Hijab (covering of the body & hair) is.

Salam.

They wear it to save their beauty for their husbands only.. Be honest you wouldn't want everyone staring at your wife if she was gorgeous. And not all women wear veils it is only optional

women or should i say muslim women should keep their beauty 4 their husbands but not all of us wear niqab or hijab , and p.s he can see her when he Proposes 2 her ya idiot

BECAUSE MUSLIM WOMEN HAVE SELF RESPECT.THEY RESPECT THEMSELVES.AND THEY WANT TO BE RESPECTED BY OTHERS INCLUDING MEN.THEY ARE SO THOUGHTFUL.THEY DON'T WANT THE MEN OF THE SOCIETY TO EARN BAD DEEDS AND SINS AND GO TO HELL BY STARING WOMEN.THE MUSLIM WOMEN ARE THE TRUE SAVIORS OF THEIR SOCIETY.THEY TREAT MEN WITH RESPECT.