Writers: Do you have a sequel to write as well?

I want to write a sequel to mine, possibly while my characters are in college.

What about you peeps?

Favorite Answer

Congrats on finishing a first book! :D

I think it's a great idea to write a sequel to a first book. You can put everything you didn't put in the first book into the second one! :D Haha!

The idea of writing a book with the characters in a brand new school could be pretty interesting. Just make sure if there are students who aren't in the same college who are main characters to balance between the characters.

I have also written a book, and were thinking about a sequel!! :D

:) Hope i helped!!

Well, I haven't exactly finished righting my story yet but I do plan to make it a series, so does that count? Mine is basically what happened to them after they defeat.... Well that's classified! But I do know that I like books better that have series or something like that.

Sort of. Right now I've got a complicated connected series of six books. In which none of the characters actually meet but their actions effect the characters and events in the other books.

Answer mine please? Thanks!

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...