Katie
Lv 6
Katie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Do you have any tips for losing weight?

I'm a teenager looking to lose about 15 pounds before school starts, which is 8 weeks away. I'm 5'6, and 135 pounds if that matters and I'm running with the XC team this summer, so I'll be getting my exercise, and I know the basic guide for losing weight, I'm just terrible at following it. Any advice about how to stick with it, and any general weight loss, or fitness tips will be appreciated.

Thank you! :]

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Rose .
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hi dear

just follow these simple tips to shed extra pounds from your weight

- take balanced diet

- take 5 meals in the day

- add fruits and vegetables in your meals

- zip your lips for fried and fast foods

- avoid colas and sweets

- drink more water and fresh juice

- do regular workout, yoga or brisk walk

- think positive and keep smiling

good luck

:o)

• 1 decade ago

Whats best to do is start running early. This way you may loose some weight and already be in shape for the season. I run cross country for my high school and if you eat right and stay in shape then you can loose weight and even if you don't loose weight you feel great because you're exercising.

• 4 years ago

Try yoga to lose weight

• Katie
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

90 minute pilates class

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah. Exercise.

• 4 years ago

turn dinner into a healthy lunch the next day by wrapping your lean leftovers in a whole wheat wrap add a little dijon mustard or curry powder for added flavor

• 4 years ago

never eat any snack food out of the box carton or bag it came in you re less likely to overeat if you separate snacks into appropriate fist sized servings

• 5 years ago

invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books

• 4 years ago

Try to know the calorie counts before ordering dishes on restaurant

• 5 years ago

if you re cooking food in the microwave chances are you re eating unhealthy packaged foods if you must microwave consider soy chicken patties veggie burgers or steamer vegetables and brown rice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.