Mississippi once again is the #1 state in Obesity - (6th year in a row it's won) - with Southern States?

having 10 of the 11 highest rates of obesity in the nation.

Does this not prove that the Tea Party gained it's popularity amongst right wingers due to members thinking they would receive free food?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let us not forget the fact Mississippi ranks in the bottom five in tax dollar collected related to tax dollars receive. So not only are they fat, we have to subsidize their fatness.

• 4 years ago

What does weight problems ought to do with reducing taxes? no longer something i assume you may no longer communicate concerning the project what have been given the Tea occasion going is the uncontrolled spending you adult adult males are doing in Congress. as we talk the national debt is greater of subject than that area order of fries. It takes a whilst to eliminate weight problems and thinking how long Democrats ran the state it fairly is going to be a whilst.

• 1 decade ago

No it doesn't prove that.

What it proves is that people in MS eat too much and don't exercise enough.

Of course that's true of more and more people these days.

Instead of being a petty partisan, maybe you could do something fruitful like encouraging people to exercise and eat right. It would be a lot more rewarding than what you're doing right now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I see someone didn't bother checking MS's demographics in relation to obesity.....something tells me the tea party/GOP doesn't get their vote lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahaha, I know you are just teasing the Teabaggers on this site. Funny question though.

• Derek
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, well, at least, at least we have NASCAR, and, and, Kenny Chesney, unlike you libs.

At least Bush left us with a budget surplus unlike Clinton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.