I didn't do that well my first year at a T4 law school, should I drop out?

I don't like law that much nor the people... I intially attended law school with the idea of becoming some type of agent. Can I still fulfill that goal by attending business school?

Favorite Answer

I don't know if an MBA is a better route to being an agent. (Sports agent? Talent agent?) I understand that that profession is largely about connections. I do know, however, that it'd be a waste of money to continue at a tier four law school with mediocre grades. Job prospects coming out of tier four schools are already very bad and you would literally need to graduate top 5-10% to have a good chance of employment. I would imagine that your job prospects now are next to nonexistent. If you're going to the school on a full scholarship, then maybe it'd be worth it for you to stick it out, but otherwise I would consider seriously dropping out of school.

I know a lot of people coming out of a school ranked in the top 25, and they are having a really hard time finding jobs. Also, why would you want to stick it out if you hate the material...don't go into a profession that will make you unhappy, it isn't worth it.