Quick query and a bonus question?
1. Please could you vote on my names list?
Thank you so much, if you link me to yours I will also vote :)
BQ - What do you think of the name Heidi? (HY-dee) Recently I've fallen in love with it, I like the combination Heidi Isabella. Do you think it could be a problem because of Heidi Klum? And do you have any other middle name suggestions?
- ᴀυʀoʀᴀ [s] ★Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Gorgeous names, I love them all! :)
I particularly like Aurora Juliet (Aurora's my name), Matilda Violet & Amelia Rose (because I love Amy Pond) for girls, and I love Nathaniel Thomas (Nathaniel's my boyfriend's name, and my favourite boys name) and Ethan Caleb (which is my little brother's name!) for boys.
My lists (you don't have to do them all!):
I loved it until Heidi Montag, who is one of the trashiest women to ever "grace" this Earth.
I still think it's cute though; Heidi Isabella's perfect.
- <3 NatLv 41 decade ago
1. I voted!
2. I have always had a soft spot for Heidi, and I don't understand why people tend to dislike it so much. It's cute and strong. I think it fits a girl of any age, unlike some names. Heidi Isabella sounds cute, but I think Heidi Isabelle sounds better. What about these: Heidi Noelle, Heidi Rose, Heidi Amelia, Heidi Morgan? I do not think you will have a problem because of Heidi Klum at all! That's like people thinking they can't call their daughters Jennifer because of Jennifer Aniston. I think that's only an issue when you have uncommon names like Miley or Barack :)
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Heidi is an interesting one for me. I never liked the name until my husband, who is a native German, kept suggesting it and saying how much he liked it. It's grown on me ALOT but I don't know if I'd actually use it. I don't like it paired with Isabella. I think it needs to be with a very common name to work like:
- MissRLv 41 decade ago
There a lot of really nice names on your list :)
I kinda like Heidi, wouldn't use it myself cause it's not my style but it's a okay name. I don't really think it will be a problem to name a baby girl Heidi.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ElizabethLv 61 decade ago
1. Sure I will be right on it.
BQ: Heidi is my aunt's name. People might associate it with Heidi Montag but I find it a nice name. I think Heidi Isabella is so cute.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
it reminds me too much of Heidi Montag - you know the really plastic one with spencer pratt.
and it also reminds me a little of a dutch yodeler with to pig-tail plaits and clogs standing next to a windmill lol.
But i love the name isabella.
- 1 decade ago
Maybe Ashlyn, Lynn, Marie Ashlyn, Paige, or Marie are good middle names.