can anyone help............work this out.....?
Okay i need to know in water terms how much is 3%....how much water is that ?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Emma, a percentage is an equivalent of a fraction. To know how much 3% of something is, we need to know WHAT that something is!
- nancy joLv 51 decade ago
Will this help?
How much is in 100% of the container.
Divide that by 100.
Multiply by 3.
- Laptop Jesus 3.9Lv 71 decade ago
3/4 of a cupSource(s): Hint: need more info. 3% of WHAT?
- Rokky BLv 51 decade ago
OK 3% water in what there are allot of possible answers for that
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Peppers_GhostLv 71 decade ago
in 1 litre of water, that is 30 ml
(approx, 6 teaspoons for 2 pints)
- 1 decade ago
Almighty created this universe in six days, humans in half day and seven skies in two days. Before this creation His chair was on water.
- jeherohakuLv 61 decade ago
that depends on the whole........
and is this really r&s?