Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

do yall know any good come-backs?

my brother is a total ***, he fights and shouts at me for like real stupid things, and my heart races all the time im so mad, and i dont want no heart attack, so can yall help me think of "comebacks" to make him leave me alone? here r some of the things he says:

1. "you little sh i t" ( he's frukin younger than me :P )

2. "is that the only comeback you have?!"

3. he always says " your not cool" when i think of some thing witty or clever to come back at him with

4.he does these stupid immetations of me

5. he says i cuss WAY to much, when he is the one who cusses after everything he says.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Come-back to:

1- " HA, your pathetic, think im stopping down to your level, get a life little boy. "

2- " ermmm nah, have you learnt how to use your weapon yet"

3- " i wouldn't want you to think i'm cool, i'm not trying to impress you thanks :) "

4- " ha, very mature"

5- " HA, tough **** ;) "

ermm try them :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surve...

Then fill out this quick and easy survey! Don't believe me? Shoot me an email and i.hate.heartss@gmail.com! :D Get MEGA neopoints, your dream pet(s), uber rare items, and even all of the available avatars!!!

Source(s): I saw your neopet questions, but I couldn't email you and they were out of time..so I couldn't answer them...:/
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not cool? well you're not so hot yourself.

Empty wagons rattle most (referring to his talking).

If I wanted any sh*t out of you I'd squeeze your head.

If I wanted you to bark I'd pull your chain.

When he does stupid imitations of you, just tell him "that's an improvement of how he usually looks" or "you're just jealous".

• 1 decade ago

hows about you say "yes dear, may i please have another"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.