Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

do yall know any good come-backs?

my brother is a total ***, he fights and shouts at me for like real stupid things, and my heart races all the time im so mad, and i dont want no heart attack, so can yall help me think of "comebacks" to make him leave me alone? here r some of the things he says:

1. "you little sh i t" ( he's frukin younger than me :P )

2. "is that the only comeback you have?!"

3. he always says " your not cool" when i think of some thing witty or clever to come back at him with

4.he does these stupid immetations of me

5. he says i cuss WAY to much, when he is the one who cusses after everything he says.

Favorite Answer

Come-back to:

1- " HA, your pathetic, think im stopping down to your level, get a life little boy. "

2- " ermmm nah, have you learnt how to use your weapon yet"

3- " i wouldn't want you to think i'm cool, i'm not trying to impress you thanks :) "

4- " ha, very mature"

5- " HA, tough **** ;) "

ermm try them :)

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surve...

Then fill out this quick and easy survey! Don't believe me? Shoot me an email and i.hate.heartss@gmail.com! :D Get MEGA neopoints, your dream pet(s), uber rare items, and even all of the available avatars!!!

Source(s): I saw your neopet questions, but I couldn't email you and they were out of time..so I couldn't answer them...:/

I'm not cool? well you're not so hot yourself.

Empty wagons rattle most (referring to his talking).

If I wanted any sh*t out of you I'd squeeze your head.

If I wanted you to bark I'd pull your chain.

When he does stupid imitations of you, just tell him "that's an improvement of how he usually looks" or "you're just jealous".

hows about you say "yes dear, may i please have another"