Have you ever seen a 'tough' guy cry?

Why is it bad for guys to cry, that's just stupid.

My friend was crying the other day and everyone started making fun of him and stuff?

Favorite Answer

twice actually!!! my bf is a very "tough" guy. he was in the military for 8years and in iraq so you kind of have to turn your emotions off. but, he cried twice for me. we've been together for just about 3years now, and we've had our share of ups and downs. we even split twice. both times i told him that i just wasn't sure if we could be together again because i didn't want to get hurt anymore. and both times he cried for me.

before that, he hadn't cried since his mother died when he was 8years old. he cried at the idea that i wouldn't be with him anymore. that's what convinced me that he REALLY loved me. so i didn't see it as a bad thing at all!!!! i think that guys who cry a lot are sappy, but when there's a good reason like the end of a relationship that you really care about, or someone dying or even a move that hits your heart. then it's perfectly ok for a guy to cry!!!!!!

now we are happier than ever and have have a beautiful baby boy!!!!! all because he was able to show that much emotion for me. :)

Real Men Don't Cry

except Hitler, he cried 1 time, ONE TIME!

its cuz hes a wuss

idk why but its just not good 4 guys 2 cry

hope this helps

pffft.......what a pussy

Source(s): TOUGH GUYS DONT CRY