how to make my raps and song copyrighted by me via intenernet?

so if i have written rap and song, and beat of somekind i want it to be copyrighted by me. via internet. so i dont want to go to some law federal thing and do signatures and that crap, i just wanna go to as site, sumbit it, and make sure that no one can copy it and claim it as their own, everywhere, both interent, like youtube, myspace, interet cafe, facebook, etc and both real life.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no other "official" way to copyright then that law federal thing... called the library of congress at www.copyright.gov. You can submit through the internet though.

Others may say that you can do (what they call) poor man's copyright and send it back to you through the mail... and not open it. However if it comes down to a case in court, that attempt at copyright wont be worth the stamp you mailed it with.

If copyrighting your stuff is important to you. Do it the right way. You can submit all of your work as a compilation and pay 1 fee.

Source(s): personal experience and Degree in Music Business
  • 4 years ago

Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke - Shooter Lupe Fiasco and Matthew Santos - Superstar Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott - Day Dreamin Twista - Feels So Good Twista and Danny Boy - Snoopin Snoop Dogg and Pharell - Beautiful

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lool like someone would steal ur beat or lyrics show them here...they can't be that good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.