whats a good bible verse for a tattoo ?

okay so i wanna get a tattoo & im thinking about getting a bible verse.

i wanted john 3:16 but everyone has that & i want something kind of unique.

im a girl so i want something pretty..

maybe about love but idk anyone have suggestions ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

-- Corinthians 13:7-8

:D

• 1 decade ago

Ezekiel 23:20-21 or Deuteronomy 23:1

Source(s): bible
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am fearfully and wonerfully made John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

Acts 4:12

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved."

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Titus 3:5

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit

• 1 decade ago

On my wedding ring, it has an inscription of the Song of Solomon 2:16 in Latin - "Ego dilecto meo et dilectus meus". I always thought that would make a nice tattoo :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It is finished” (John 19:30)

• 1 decade ago

1.) " A ritch man getting into hevan, is harder than a camel going through an eye of a needle " (acts)

2.) " And the angel approached me, rivers flowing from the throne itself. " (revalation)

3.) " Keep pushing for what you belive in, you will be suprised how strong you really are. (jacob)

4.) " In the beginning " GOD MADE ME (genisis)

5.) " Let there be light " (genisis)

Deud lux mea - god is my light (latin)

Quod me nutrit me destruit - what nurishes me destroys me (latin)

si vis pacem, para bellum - if you want peace pepare for war (latin)

Source(s): Im Christian.
  • 1 decade ago

don't get script put on you. words lose or change meaning with time. a picture says a thousand words.

• 1 decade ago

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I can't remember exactly how it goes, but something about not desecrating your body. :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.