whats a good bible verse for a tattoo ?

okay so i wanna get a tattoo & im thinking about getting a bible verse.

i wanted john 3:16 but everyone has that & i want something kind of unique.

im a girl so i want something pretty..

maybe about love but idk anyone have suggestions ?

Favorite Answer

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

-- Corinthians 13:7-8

:D

Ezekiel 23:20-21 or Deuteronomy 23:1

Source(s): bible

I am fearfully and wonerfully made John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

Acts 4:12

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved."

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Titus 3:5

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit

On my wedding ring, it has an inscription of the Song of Solomon 2:16 in Latin - "Ego dilecto meo et dilectus meus". I always thought that would make a nice tattoo :)

• ?

It is finished” (John 19:30)

1.) " A ritch man getting into hevan, is harder than a camel going through an eye of a needle " (acts)

2.) " And the angel approached me, rivers flowing from the throne itself. " (revalation)

3.) " Keep pushing for what you belive in, you will be suprised how strong you really are. (jacob)

4.) " In the beginning " GOD MADE ME (genisis)

5.) " Let there be light " (genisis)

Deud lux mea - god is my light (latin)

Quod me nutrit me destruit - what nurishes me destroys me (latin)

si vis pacem, para bellum - if you want peace pepare for war (latin)

Source(s): Im Christian.

don't get script put on you. words lose or change meaning with time. a picture says a thousand words.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast.

• ?

I can't remember exactly how it goes, but something about not desecrating your body. :P