where is the best place to go on vacation?

me and my mom are going on vacation..where is the best place to go? and things to see?

Favorite Answer

If you're looking for a city holiday DEFINITELY New York City however if you're on a bit of a budget try somewhere like Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, London, Lisbon or even Paris for a few days. I've also heard great things about Vienna as well.

If you're looking for a beach holiday but don't want boiling hot weather most places on the coast of Portugal are great, I'm not much a "hot" weather person myself but I really like the sun so Portugal is great as most of the country is on the coast so you get all the breezes coming from the Atlantic ocean to cool you down. I'm off to Faro on Saturday morning in fact.

If you don't mind the heat the Mediterranean is great and I've also heard loads of great things about Egypt and Australia (my cousin lived in Perth for 6 months and then Sydney for about 7 or 8 and he absolutely loved the place).

If you're just looking for a place to relax anywhere like Hawaii, Spain + The Canary Islands, Italy, Portugal, Greece, The Seychelles, The Maldives, The Caribbean, Mexico, Cyprus etc are all very suitable.

You could also look at getting a cruise around the caribbean etc if you'd like. What I suggest though is that you look at reviews of the places you're most interested in going to and then look at the pros and cons of what these places have and then come into an agreement with your mother on which the best place would be.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your holiday. :)

Red Rose City

Spain is really nice.

my vote is for brazil,spain,australia,India