Can you give me some ideas on making an edible solar system?

Well I need to make a model solar system for homework by Monday. I was thinking of making an edible one (cake, icing ect.) But i need some ideas how ot make it. Preferably it needs to be easy to make, lasts quite long and is also cheap to make. Thanks xx

Favorite Answer

I don't know how long this will last, or how expensive it is, but you could use moldable chocolate. Have you ever watched Cake Boss? They mix corn syrup with chocolate and make little Play-doh type looking decorations for their cakes. Try that!

make it out of candy, and a couple of-dimentional. Jupiter can be a form of oversize lollypops, for representation, and the asteroid belt can be rock candy chunks, pluto would desire to be a blue Gobstopper, etc.

make it out of candy, and 2-dimentional. Jupiter can be one of those oversize lollypops, for example, and the asteroid belt can be rock candy chunks, pluto can be a blue Gobstopper, etc.