Captain asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why did Barack Obama campaign on the xbox 360 and then whine that people should "put it away"?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because he's a Democrat, a Liberal, a Communist and a wannabe dictator. He wants nothing to distract you from toiling endlessly for HIS government so that they can provide care and money to foreign countries, illegals and welfare bums.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will never understand why anyone would think that encouraging kids to go outside or read a book instead of playing video games all day is somehow a bad thing. It's pretty much the only thing the president has ever said that I actually agree with. I think it's sickly partisan to try and spin it as an attack on technology or the free market.

• 1 decade ago

I think he just likes to see images of him self anywhere.

He seems to be doing anything to remain popular with the voters, so he frequently contradicts his self, or changes his mind.

He has lots of problems at the moment, maybe he just gets confused.

It's possible he is a politician after all.

Source(s): I'm from UK, I know all they are confused. They forget what they said. In the UK being senile or dishonest is a sure way into the House of Lords.
  • ss794
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He added Xbox as a red-herring. He was saying that people need to stop listening to news that his administration doesn't approve of because you may actually learn about the corruption of those in charge.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only reason he won was because he convinced a bunch of college kids to vote for him and getting them subliminally through games like this was one way to lull them into compliance

Once elected, he has to bash Microsoft because he is a frontman for the Google Guys

• 1 decade ago

Oklahoma State should be a 2 year Junior College, because it is obviously not ready for the Big Time.

The real OSU is the Ohio State University.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama dont like people to have freedoms

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BHO has a habit of engaging his mouth before his brain.

• Will
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What part of comprehension don't you understand?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.