is it normal for straight girls to be turned on by these things..?

i'm pretty sure i'm straight. i always have been and have had no interest in dating girls or doing things with them. i can't get emotionally attached to them. but i can get turned on by breasts or a naked girl, or even lesbian porn. does this happen to anyone else? normal?

Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure a lot of people get turned on by breasts regardless of age or gender. That doesn't make you gay and it is totally normal because the media has put images of women being used as sexual objects/objects of arousal into our heads.

No it don't mean anything I know females that like watching porn before they get intimate with a guy.

are we twins?? yeah it does turn me on well i haven't seen any porn but yeah i hate it and i don't think i'm bi but it does get crazy sometimes

You are Having this feelings for same gender because you are possessed by evil spirits they are tempting you to kiss the same gender. if u wont stop it immediately it will ruin your life..

My Simple Advice is to Ask The Help of Lord Jesus to cast away that demons.

Source(s): www.wayofthemaster.com