I feel so bored with my life and I'm only 15 help!?

I'm 15 and I feel like my life has like no point to it. I've never been kissed, my grades suck (like really suck), I don't have anything going for me anymore and I really want to do something with my life. I used to love acting and now even that doesn't interest me anymore. What's wrong with me and how can I change back to the person I used to be? Because I used to love acting, school (I had like a 3.0 before I started H.S..Around the time high school started was when my life started going down hill) How can I go back to being happy?

Favorite Answer

Ok, here is the thing...you are responsible for the way you create/live your life!

No one else, so go out make it interesting and appealing to you, I had to learn this the hard way too ha ha ;)

You said you like acting, so try finding something in that area.

I know it's easier said then done, but I'm 30 and if I could go back to 15, I'd study my *** off and meet important ppl, b/c it's so true it's WHO YOU KNOW not what you know. DONT NOT WORRY about being cool at this point, trust me, once you get out of HS you will see that everyone tends to even out in life. When I look at ppl now that I went to shcool with, most nerds are rich and most ***** are bigger ***** and deadbeats. I'm telling you, bust your *** now, get money early, and you will be happy! And for relationships, don't rush anything, I thought I was gonna marry 3 girls already and here I am starting all over again. LIVE for YOU and as much as you don't wanna hear old ppl and their cliches, but I'm telling you now, the older you get the more you will see they are true! Do your best in school, and if your grades aren't perfect, do your best at whatever it is you do and have passion for!

Go back to being happy, explore your dreams, explore your hobbies. be positive, there's nothing wrong with the feelings you're having and they're really common actually. Talk to your friends about it and make sure not to do anything obviously dumb. Drugs, obviously, would not be an answer.

Maybe take a break? I didnt have my first kiss till I was 16, and my girlfriends at the time was 18 and I was her first kiss as well. There's no rush, find someone to be happy with in that aspect.

you probably dont realize all you have