GIRLS ONLY: question........?

Don't you hate it when it's just in the middle, and you feel like your gunna get your period and then it never comes? It makes me mad because I feel like cramping or something and then nothing happens, but it goes away :)

• J98
    Favorite Answer

The cramping you are feeling is you actually ovulating. When your body is dropping an egg it can be very painful and crampy. Just be sure you are not having sex, as you will indeed get pregnant. Yes, it's never fun to be cramping, but just enjoy the fact your body is healthy and workign correctly!

GL!

Periods are way better then being pregnant! At least you don't gain 50 lbs, feel nauseated, and have strangers rubbing your belly! :)

My period is weird.

I haven't had mine in over 4 months.

And no, I am not pregnant. I am a virgin.

i just want it to come fast and go away fast so I can get it over with.

YESS. it's happening to me right now. i was supposed to get it last friday, but still, nooooothing. im just acting weird, so maybe im getting it soon. :)

God yes I hate it :D