Am I being selfish.. What should I do?

I've been going out with this guy for almost a year now.. He told me he loved me a few months back.. I however don't feel the same way... i do like him and think he's an amazing guy.. but i don't love him yet.. its been almost half a year since he said it.. Is it selfish of me to keep going.. should i break it off?

Favorite Answer

Heyy, I don't think your being selfish.. You can't help the way you feel.. What it sounds like to me is that you wanna love him.. But you just don't feel it.. ask yourself these questions then ask yourself if you should break it off.

-Do I care if the relationship dies..?

-Is this something I wanna do?

-Is this reasonable?

-Do I think think that I'll fall in love with him in time?

-Does he mean everything to me?

-Is this something that would effect me good or bad?

-Do I even care about him at all?

Try those.. I hope I helped(: Although love isn't something to mess with.. If he loves you and you decide to to break it off with him.. remember he loves you so be gentle.. I hope I helped! Good lUck! =)

Linz!<3

Source(s): Experiance

if you don't love him then yeah. but if he's the one guy that you always want to be with, cant' stop thinking about him, etc. then are you sure you don't love him too?

start being like the girl/boy that your dating call girl/boy call them honey and stuff like that well bye

get over yourself your trying to play hard to get ! he will soon get sick of it so if you don't love someone you shouldn't be with him