How smitten by a woman's looks does a guy have to be to feel like committing to her?
Isn't a guy's desire for commitment mainly based on how hot he thinks she is vs. how hot other girls he could bed or date are?
- RichardLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
It is a whole deal, for a guy to want commitment with a girl he has to actually *shock* like her! A pretty face only goes so far, surprisingly it is personality that does the rest.
Saying goes that looks pull guys in, personality secures them.
- 1 decade ago
as a female you should be the first to know two things;
1. looks aren't everything.
2. if looks were everything, then you also know there is always a prettier woman than you out there.
3. a guys desire to commit goes beyond the looks and enters the area of just how long does he think he can put up with the broad behind the face and body..many guys judge wrong and find out their eyes are biigger than their brains.
- siriusb23Lv 51 decade ago
LMAO! No, I think you've been watching a little to much "Kickin it Wif the Kardashenanigans." Looks are more an initial attractant than anything, after that, personality takes completely over when it comes to committment. A woman who is gorgeous but annoying as hell will get a guy's attention until about 1 second after he "finishes" with her, rarely will she get any committment.
- ksjazzguitarLv 41 decade ago
That's how boys think, not men. A man wants the whole package. A man realizes that every woman is beautiful in her own way. (Except for that Amy Winehouse chick - she's just gross.)
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
mostly..no! its more than that for a smart guy who know wat he wants