Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Federer didn't play his best and that's why he didn't win!!!!?

LOL JK, Berdych played better!!! hahahahaha

Give it to me you whiny little whingers who can't get over Federer's loss.

P.S. Congratulations to Berdych WHO CLEARLY PLAYED BETTER!!!!!

Thanks Colin I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope Berdych just played better!!!!!! hahahahahaha

• john
    Favorite Answer

ok

Well, I hate to break it to you, Kent, because Federer DIDN"T play his best. Infact, he played some of the most passive tennis I have seen him play. Berdych played well, but if it had been the Federer from 2004-2007 he would have won this match in straight sets. He is a great champion and has set records no one will ever beat or come close to beating for a while.

Federer will come back strong, recently he played great in AO 2010,

Federer got injured in wimbly, thats why lost, Federer never blames of injury unless it is really injury(right thigh, you can see bandage pics around his right thigh)

he needs to concentrate on health and fitness, I think Federer can win 1 more wimbly

Sampras at 29 age was pushed to 5 sets twice in first 4 rounds, lost to Federer in 4th round, don't write him off yet.

Federer is the best on grass, best overall

in 2009 everyone is writing him off, but he came back strong, I hope will come back strong, he will come back strong.

It's funny how people can take more pleasure out of somebody losing than anything they'll ever accomplish in their life. What, did Roger kill your dog? Lol, have fun hating life so much that the only thing that makes you happy is when some athlete you don't like (just because he's the greatest ever) loses.

Berdych did play better, and he won. Roger played awful for and hour and forty five minutes of the 2 hour match. Congrats to him.

Djokovic Murray final ;)

OMG ! OMG! OMG ! Im a Federer fan !! Im so depressed !!

He lost , so now i have to hang myself !!!!

*tears* !

HAHA.. JK :)!

Gahhhh .. Well Berdych won because he played exceptionally well :)!

bwahahaha.. BTW . The Williams sisters lost in doubles !!

yesssssss!

i loveeeee Berdych :D

and im happy that he is the Czech Republics number 1 player again instead of Radek Stepanek. ;)

I think Berdych has played an excellent match, in his career he has never been able to get a breakthrough, but he just did.

Federer has achieved so much that I don't think this loss will be so bad for him.

yes he played better and won......come back when he's won it 6 times and i'll be impressed

• LiNzi

yes he played better and won......come back when he's won it 6 times and i'll be impressed, lol

• johnny

God stop being such an bastard.

Federer will be back!