Do you think these are OK for my fourteen year old son?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ask your son what type of underwear he likes the best. if he prefers boxers then buy him boxers, but if he prefers briefs buy him some different types, and not the ones in the pictures. they speecifically say 6months - 5 years. maybe some other brands of briefs underwear. it's all up to him whatever underwear preference he wants.

• Buy whatever style of undies make your kid the happiest. If he likes briefs, then buy him briefs. If he wants to switch to boxers, then pick up some boxer shorts for him. I will say however that you should buy him the correct size (link you provided says 6 month to 5 yrs, which would probably squeeze his groin tighter than a python). If he weighs as much as the average 14 yr old, buy size 14 (I assume you already know that boys sizes go by age, not inches around waist). If he's a bit chubby, perhaps 16. I dunno. Just buy him whatever underwear he likes, lol.

• 1 decade ago

NO. I'm a 13 year old girl, and at my school, if any guy wore THOSE, he would be the laughing stock of the whole school. I know that people SHOULDN'T see them, but people are mean. I suggest getting him boxers.

Source(s): my brain
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heck no. buy your man-child some boxers. he's way to old for briefs.

the link says 6 months-5yrs. not 14 yrs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

anything with "brief" in it, i think, is NEVER ok for a 14 year old kid to wear.. its just degrading..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he might be a tad too old for those, sorry!

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry, but that would just be......umm...embarrassing?

• 1 decade ago

"No"....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.