how can you get a girls attention ?

HI, I am in need of help, I need to know a few ways in which you can get a girls attention that you. With out it being illegal and stupid. Any suggestions please :D

AWWWWW. you took the fun outta it with illegal and stupid stuff.

Okay, good way to get her attention is for you to go up to her and try to start a convo.

Have a fake business card, Introduce yourself, quickly and to the point, hand her the card with your number and wallk away.

Introduce yourself and do a really corny pick up line.

This morning I saw a flower and I thought it was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen; until I met you..

You: Can I borrow a quarter? She: why? ( if she says sure or something else get her to ask you why) You: so I can call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams. (have something prepared to quickly follow through)

YOu: How does it feel? she ask's what; You: To be the only star in the sky

Source(s): Me, Myself, & I

Be nice to her! :) No other way than that.

You can act cool, be smart, sporty, but in the end nothing will happen if you don't be nice to her personally. But if you're talking about the general girl population, I think we like to see guys devoted to something. Anything actually, it can be playing the piano, sports, dancing, practising, anything, as long as youre concentrated on it :) Cos it shows that youre a serious and confident guy :D

But in the end, don't just try to change your exterior to be popular, you must make sure youre a nice guy inside too! :)

Just feel confident, talk to her and be nice to her. But don't like kiss up to her. Think of her as like any other person so like don't be nervous. And always be yourself. And open up to her a bit more as you progress. And try not to be like too obsessed like don't keep looking at her all the time, treat her like you do to everyone else basically. And again, ALWAYS BE YOURSELF.

• Monkey

Just start generally talking to her

Talk to her quit being shy

start by greeting

start a conversation

ask her about her classes[skool]

nd stuff like dat

DRESS NICE!! and don't come off too strong. always smell good, and look nice

• Kay

Just talk to her.