Am i suffering from a nervous breakdown?

I am unable to concentrate or think clearly and it's affecting my studies.

My examination is on Saturday and i haven't really prepared well. I had the "never give up" and "it's never too late" attitude which had always worked for me. I could respond to pressure well but nowadays I find myself always staring The TV screen. I know i am wasting time but still i watch it. I cannot sleep properly because the TV never stops screening in my head. Worst I cannot concentrate and think on what i am studying. I am bored all the time and tired. Am i suffering from a nervous breakdown. It's hard living everyday and the fact i will not do well in my examination really hurts.

and i am easily distracted plz i really need help

• Favorite Answer

Try to redirect your self and concentrate on your studies, at least until after Saturday. I can't tell you if you are having a nervous breakdown or not. I would ask you this: are you happy in your studies? Are you studying the topics you want to?

I don't think it's a nervous breakdown.But I'm not a doctor .

Only a doctor can tell you for sure.I think you may have burnt yourself out on your studies

It's not too late you still have a few days left to study get busy right now and learn what you can between now and then.

Do the best you can on Saturday.

Then give yourself a well deserved rest see if that helps if you still find you have the same problems after a few weeks go see a doctor.

But really think you might just be burned out.Good Luck!

the two sexes can and do go through anxious breakdowns. whilst that music grew to become into first released, it grew to become into very consumer-friendly for medical doctors to easily hand out tranquilizers to all and sundry who exhibited or complained of rigidity. Tranks labored nicely to calm the strain...for a jointly as. in spite of the undeniable fact that, the underlying reason grew to become into by no ability addressed, and so the strain outfitted up. it is something like putting a bandage on a boil, without in any different case treating the boil, faster or later the boil will erupt. it is the comparable way with psychological issues, in the event that they are not dealt with, they might erupt. as we communicate, medical doctors tend to be extra conscious of psychological issues, and that they've extra useful drugs available to them, and extra useful information of psychological issues. additionally, our society is extra accepting of issues that used to reason anxious breakdowns, like being gay. anxious breakdowns are a techniques fewer at the instant. I enjoyed listening to that previous music returned, although, thank you for the link! guy, previous Mick sounds like twenty miles of undesirable highway, does not he? no longer that i'm shocked, recommendations you. nicely, i'm style of shocked that he remains alive.

• mike h

You'll probably fail. Oh well.