LAX13 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What can I do at home to stop me from getting bored and constantly snacking?

Okay so I am on summer holidays and I am not going away for a few weeks but most of my friends are already away!1 What can I do at home that will stop me from getting bored and when I am bored I just snack away!! NOT GOOD!

Things that dont require me going out and spending money, I dont want to spend my whole summer at the shopping mall!

Thanks Guys!

Favorite Answer

water water water.. with sugarless flavor. That helps me (and not having junk food in the house)

drink loads of water or crystal lite drink 8 8oz glasses an afternoon... purchase some Stride fruit gum and bite toddler bite! attempt ingesting a %. of oatmeal from Kashi each morning for breakfast with a a million/2 a banana then a hour or 2 later eat the different a million/2 of the banana eat a protein for lunch with some fruit ...a afternoon snack like celery with peanut butter then eat dinner ..for at nighttime eat a million/2 bag of no butter no salt popcorn in case you are able to positioned some Mrs sprint on it yet do no longer eat a minimum of a hour a million/2 in the previous bedtime. save your self in this schedule and in the previous you be conscious of it you will start to no longer crave a similar meals and could no longer elect to snack as plenty... follow it! you would be advantageous

You could...

Go for a walk each day

Volunteer somewhere

Start running/cycling

Drawing, writing, painting & reading

Start writing a book

Start keeping a diary

Start a blog

Get a pen pal

Clean the whole house

Invite someone round who you haven't seen for a while

Offer to walk an old persons dog for them

Raise money for charity

Not the MOST fun stuff in the world but it'd make you feel good

grab some will-power and quit snacking all the time. What the hell is wrong with you?