LAX13 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What can I do at home to stop me from getting bored and constantly snacking?

Okay so I am on summer holidays and I am not going away for a few weeks but most of my friends are already away!1 What can I do at home that will stop me from getting bored and when I am bored I just snack away!! NOT GOOD!

Things that dont require me going out and spending money, I dont want to spend my whole summer at the shopping mall!

Thanks Guys!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

water water water.. with sugarless flavor. That helps me (and not having junk food in the house)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

drink loads of water or crystal lite drink 8 8oz glasses an afternoon... purchase some Stride fruit gum and bite toddler bite! attempt ingesting a %. of oatmeal from Kashi each morning for breakfast with a a million/2 a banana then a hour or 2 later eat the different a million/2 of the banana eat a protein for lunch with some fruit ...a afternoon snack like celery with peanut butter then eat dinner ..for at nighttime eat a million/2 bag of no butter no salt popcorn in case you are able to positioned some Mrs sprint on it yet do no longer eat a minimum of a hour a million/2 in the previous bedtime. save your self in this schedule and in the previous you be conscious of it you will start to no longer crave a similar meals and could no longer elect to snack as plenty... follow it! you would be advantageous

• 1 decade ago

You could...

Go for a walk each day

Volunteer somewhere

Start running/cycling

Drawing, writing, painting & reading

Start writing a book

Start keeping a diary

Start a blog

Get a pen pal

Clean the whole house

Invite someone round who you haven't seen for a while

Offer to walk an old persons dog for them

Raise money for charity

Not the MOST fun stuff in the world but it'd make you feel good

• 1 decade ago

grab some will-power and quit snacking all the time. What the hell is wrong with you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.