How Could All This Come Along By Chance?

I mean, the distence from the sun, the presence of all the gases, how could all that just come along by chance?

I will now answer my own question.

There are TRILLIONS of stars and planets. It is estimated that every human in the world could personally own TWENTY BILLION PLANETS, and that's just the known universe.

Knowing how many planets there are, there is a very high statistical probability that AT LEAST one planet will happen to be about the right distance from a right sized sun, have water, and have the right balance of gases. Out of TRILLIONS of planets it is actually almost impossible for that NOT to happen.

AND, even if there was a little less oxygen, and the earth was further away, life forms could have just adapted to this and evolved to be able to cope with the climate.

This is how all that could come around by chance.

Atheists: Is there anything you would like to ad to that?

"Suitable conditions procreate life" What??? Did you go to The George Bush School of Elution?

Out of trillions of planets, there is a very high probability that one will have suitable conditions.

"This is Yahoo Answers not Yahoo Answer Your Own Questions." I also asked a question. Look at Nihil's answer, it answered my question.

When i said "did you go to the George bush school of elution" i meant "Did you go to the George Bush School of Elocution. Sorry.

Elocution is how you word your sentences.

Favorite Answer

Suitable conditions procreates life , it isn't a coincidence .

That was the perfect answer yesterday for the smart *** (was it you) who dared post the very same question .

You're building a "straw man" that can be easily demolished, and that's a deceptive practice creationists love. No scientist says "chance" is involved in laws and theories of science. You're also "putting the cart before the horse", and that's illogical. Life adapted to given situations, not vice versa. The distance of our planet from the Sun varies by over four million miles, so the distance isn't "fine-tuned". There are some life forms even on our world that can exist without the gases we need. Your argument is full of gaping holes. Yes, I add that you don't know science or logic very well. Stop blindly repeating bad arguments creationists invented and try thinking for yourself.

• Frizby

Things can happen by chance but I cant see how life that never ever was possible before can happen by chance encounters..

In my opinion if chance brought on existence then existence should have happened zillions upon zillions of years and eras ago..

But what we find is either a billion years old existence or a Biblical existence that is far less in age than that of the science accounts..

My conclusion is everything has been purposely put in place for a reason and we are that reason, if there are any other sentient beings existing in other far away galaxies then they are a part of that reason too....

• Karl P

This is Yahoo Answers not Yahoo Answer Your Own Questions.

Considering the size of the Universe, it's not surprising that life has evolved in it, so there's no need for religious mumbo-jumbo to explain it.

Quite easily, think about it, there are so many holes in the god theory that it will disintegrate under the most casual scrutiny.

The fact that we exist is because those conditions existed. The conditions were not created for us. That's improper logic.