What exactly do wiccans believe in?

What do wiccans practice and believe in?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They worship God and Goddess. They are about nature and the purity of the universe. I dated a Wiccan chick a few years back. She was very kind. All her friends were Wiccan as well.

• 4 years ago

Wicca is the most important of the Neopagan religions. Wiccans have fine reverence for the Earth and for his or her Goddess and her consort, the horned God. Their primary rule of conduct is the Wiccan Rede which forbids them from harming persons, adding themselves, besides in a few circumstances of self-security. Many, maybe such a lot, are solitary practitioners. Others type small companies of believers, known as covens, groves, and so on. Because of centuries of devout propaganda and incorrect information, many conservative Christians, and others, accomplice Wiccans with Satanists although the 2 perception approaches are as special as Christianity and Atheism. Our essays on Wicca are very special from the ones on Christianity. Wicca is an overly decentralized faith; many Wiccans increase their possess ideals, rituals, and different practices. The latter are customarily no longer recognized external the solitary practitioner or Wiccan coven. So we describe the ideals and practices that the majority Wiccans maintain in ordinary. Most of Christianity is totally centralized inside denominations whose ideals, rituals, and different practices are good documented and to be had to us. So we describe the variety of Christian ideals in fine element.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They believe in Twilight stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

..i....i dont know...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.