Cheap online stores for fashion?

I love forever 21 but am getting bored with their clothes at our mall. Are there any online stores like forever 21 or that are just cheap in general? Thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Hello

I recommend you check out some catalogues 1st then do a price comparison online. Ive been online shopping for ages and finding the cheapest price online can take forever so I suggest you download this free web app which works for that with any search engine like yahoo, google, amazon or ebay and it will do an automatic online price comparison for you and directs you to the best site to buy the item off that you run a search on. This shopping tool was featured on CNN

See how you go.

Source(s): www.myshoppinggenie.com/topshop
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Matalan, Primark (in spite of the actuality that they do no longer seem to be on line yet), Peacocks, uncommon additionally variety on your question to google it comes up with fairly some on line shops, i'm assuming you're interior the united kingdom, if no longer i'm sorry!! Ebay is defo a thank you to choose for fee for funds in even though united states you're in x

• 1 decade ago

well i was gonna say forever 21, but Charlotte Russe has really nice things. In any store, you should always look for nice deals, even in the store that has expensive prices.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

www.zizu-zizu.com has really cute/affordable items!

Source(s): www.zizu-zizu.com
  • 1 decade ago

some things are on sale now in this website :

http://www.rarefashion.co.uk/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.