Storm
Storm asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

HELP! Do I need to cut my hair?

I don't have any pics of myself, so here are some example pictures.

My hair looks almost similar to this right now:

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl2/10/105309/1...

what I want:

http://slides.shoppinglifestyle.com/gallery/2009/0...

thanks.

BTW I HAVE A ROUND FACE.

EDIT: I said *cut* my hair, I never said anything about *dye*

thanks .

I NEVER said anything about color now did I? read the question.

sorry if I was rude btw.

Favorite Answer

yes. first of all I am a beautician myself. the difference is layers and length. They styles are very Much the same....the thing is that one is styled differently then the other....also keep in mind that blonde's tend to show more detail in there hair as it is a lighter color. Things that go unnoticed on a brunette. Also, in the two pics shown one the dark haired girl has less hair and it is flat ironed and that names it look thinner. the other girl has more hair. Your best option is to go and sit with a stylist and consult. When you get you heart set on a style from a pic it may be a let down as your hair type could be very different, your hair may not bend with a brush as easily and its really a very personal thing to consult about styles. have your stylist help you decide whats best for you and see what you are capable of maintaining on your own. oh and ignore someone telling you to get long layers......thats impossible if you are like the first girl that is what you have and you can't ask for more hair, only grow what you have. Besides the one you want has more volume and less layers then what you have now.....if thats the case.

i think personally I would keep what you have now, because I love the first pic and I want that kind of hair and I know a lot of people do too, and not everyone is that lucky to get hair like that so I would keep it:)

yes. you should cut it but only a few inches and then get a styler because if your hair is that strait it would stay like the second picture.. curling iron help!

I don't think you need to. It sounds pretty but if you would like, I think the haircut would compliment your face shape quite well. Go for it!

you should cut ur hair like that just dont cut it to short because u have a round face

Erm, you might want to get a few long layers so it looks similar to the second pictures, but that's all ^^

You want to cut your hair that much! it's totally cute! but you should do what you think.

if i was that dark i would NOT go that light. consult a professional first. i promise you, if you do this yourself, you will regret it.

mine?: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvQ2S...