WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN U HAVE A DREAM ABOUT RAIN POURING?

I'm just looking for some advice on both of this dreams i had thanks:)) The first dream was that i was at this hall and it was very bright and i was standing right in front of this guy i have never met in my life and he was smiling.. and next thing i know i was leaning towards him and i gave him a kiss and it... show more I'm just looking for some advice on both of this dreams i had thanks:))
The first dream was that i was at this hall and it was very bright and i was standing right in front of this guy i have never met in my life and he was smiling.. and next thing i know i was leaning towards him and i gave him a kiss and it felt so real and after that we started hugging each other and the dream stopped..

the next dream i had was that i was in a forest and everything was green all around and then it was raining and pouring really hard and the rain just kept coming down hard and harder and it just did not stop.. and then my dream ended..
i just need some advice on both of this dreams thank u!
1 answer 1