Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 10 years ago

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN U HAVE A DREAM ABOUT RAIN POURING?

I'm just looking for some advice on both of this dreams i had thanks:))

The first dream was that i was at this hall and it was very bright and i was standing right in front of this guy i have never met in my life and he was smiling.. and next thing i know i was leaning towards him and i gave him a kiss and it felt so real and after that we started hugging each other and the dream stopped..

the next dream i had was that i was in a forest and everything was green all around and then it was raining and pouring really hard and the rain just kept coming down hard and harder and it just did not stop.. and then my dream ended..

i just need some advice on both of this dreams thank u!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1st dream - To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. If you dream that you are kissing a stranger, then it represents acknowledgement and acceptance of the repressed aspect of yourself. To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate.

2nd dream - To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace. Falling rain is also a metaphor for tears, crying and sadness. Alternatively, rain symbolizes fertility and renewal. If you get wet from the rain, then it indicates cleaning from your troubles and problems.

To dream that you are in a rainforest, suggests that you feel your emotions are being undermined and "cut down". Alternatively, the dream represents your waking concerns about the environment. It may also be a metaphor of the impact that you have on your surroundings.

Hope this helps :)

x

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.